1. Attend an Ohio State game in every single Big Ten stadium, plus the Big Ten Championship and the Rose Bowl. So far I’ve gone to….Ohio Stadium.
2. Attend a race at every racetrack on the NASCAR Spring Cup Series schedule. And some that aren’t (like Rockingham). So far, I’ve knocked out Michigan (plus a visit to Darlington, Daytona and Charlotte for non-race days)
3.Visit the Doctor Who Experience and the Harry Potter studio in England.
4. Spend time in Austria, eventually making my way to the area where they filmed the end of Band of Brothers. It’s breathtakingly beautiful on film, can’t imagine what it looks like in real life.
5. Drive cross-country.
6. Go to Italy to drink espresso and eat.
7. San Diego Comic Con
8. Do every LOST tour imaginable in Hawaii so I get to see every set.
9. Visit all 50 states. (Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia + Washington D.C. down)
11. Read all of Jane Austen’s books. (Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Persuasion, Sense and Sensibility finished.)
12. Knit a sweater. Not a shrug, not a vest, a sweater.
13. Enter knitting in the Ohio State Fair.
14. Own a Chanel 2.55 Quilted Flap Handbag. And I’ll even consider a rental period from Bag, Borrow or Steal as ‘owning’ one at this point.
15. Visit Stonehenge. And recite the Doctor’s speech from “The Pandorica Opens”. Because I am a nerd like that.
16. See a Van Gogh in person.
Live on my own.
And most importantly…
21. Find joy and happiness in the path that life has taken me, even if it’s not quite the one that I chose. And bring joy and happiness to others. Not just those that I love and care about, but people I don’t like or don’t know.
[to Edward, of the two questions asked of the dead by the gods at the entrance to heaven] Have you found joy in your life? Has your life brought joy to others? -Carter Chambers, The Bucket List